Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Technically

Walking with Julia last evening, all the way up to Headington park and back throught the little streets and passageways I've discovered while getting lost in the fog last winter, I found myself talking about this blog. Which is just a collection of random thought, which however I know will make sense once it's over.
I told Julia, I can already identify some trends going on: culture... food...
And I've got to add "weird humour" to the list, I realise that this morning as I was enjoying this website (where the following cartoon is taken from) and this one and this one far too much.

Does this get a smirk at least?
I'd love to post away, especially some cartoons by Natalie Dee which I find truly invaluable, but I'm a bit scared of infringing copyright with these people - they sound serious about it, and fair enough if they can make a living out of it.
I think I've just started another trend: artists I love tend to be very uptight about the use of their work, just my luck.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i knew you'd love that blog. what is the title of that ascension cartoon, do you remember? i want to email it to my dad. :0)

that mushroom one made me laugh so hard.

~ julia

1:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yup J, "Technically" is the title of that cartoon.
And sadly you are one of the few few people in the world with some of my weird sense of homour.
So you know we've got to keep in touch even after we become Masters in Publishing (man, I hope that's the title we earn).

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is not the ONLY one, though, even if this is my first comment I read your blog very often and i find it exceptional, as usual... It's such a cool way to feel closer to you ... miss u so much... many kisses michelle ... love Emmanuele

8:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You goofball, I've been missing you pretty badly too.
So you haven't fallen off the face of the Earth after all! It's understood you are not an e-mail kind of person, but we are seeing each other more often from september on - and I'm not even putting a question mark here.
I am thinking yoga classes, hope you're interested.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, we'll keep in touch all right. master's degree or no master's degree (i speak only for myself of course.) i have something to send you. check your email in about ten minutes.

~ julia

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a very good yoga teacher name 4 you, guys... a true indian yogy ;)

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home