Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pathetic personals

If your some crazy creep hoping to hook up, with some stupid woman with children so you can get your sick rocks off. Well, step off cause no one will be meeting my children anytime soon. I will do back ground checks, check all of your stories out, and also check out your family before anyone gets near my babies! My children are #1 in my life and will stay that way till they are grown and on their own. My youngest has athsma.

I have been Divorced for 5 years now and I am looking for a Loving and Exciting Woman, that is no more than 10 pounds over prime weight for her height and build.
(Now why would someone divorce such a tactful man? Go ahead and make it five pounds over prime weight, we got standards to uphold)

I just want to find some nice, caring, sincere man who loves me for me (or in spite of me) -- in other words, a man who is perfect for ME. I'm finally at the point in my life where I don't need a man, but I really want one. And I hope to find a man at the same point. Only he wants a woman, not a man....okay, okay, you get it.

I have a background in chald care and cunlary arts.

This is all from the quite amusing Pathetic personals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say that when I started reading, I was shocked...especially the part about the babies...then I realized that it wasn't you, and I was chuckling, because you find another subject with the 'P' for the today blog...Good girl!
Paola
p.s. this time I remembered my name!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home